Come and join us for our Annual Gingerbread Festival at Whaley Bridge Uniting Church on 10th December when they’ll be a whole range of activities for all ages to take part in. Why not also take part in our Gingerbread competition?Check Schedule
You’ll find a range of Gingerbread Exhibits as well as all your competition entries on show.
2 Prizes of book tokens for Children’s categories.
£50 prize for adult category.
– One entry form is required for each exhibit
– Entries must be homemade and may be any structure made from gingerbread. More than one structure will be allowed provided that the area is not bigger than that permitted.
– Each house should be displayed on a firm board measuring not more than two feet square. Please note: Entries which are bigger than 2 feet will not be accepted.
– All exhibits must be in place between 2pm and 5pm on Friday 9th December.
Please note: Judging begins at 6pm. Late exhibits will not be judged.
– Judging will be based on creativity, appearance and presentation.
– The judges decisions are final.
– All entries are displayed at the exhibitor’s own risk.
– All exhibits must be left for display during the day on 10th December. Exhibitors can collect their entries not earlier than 4pm and no later than 5pm on Saturday.
35a Buxton Rd, Whaley Bridge, High Peak SK23 7HT